Note you can now join or renew your membership via Paypal.
Please click here to join our society:
- Join / Donate Page, Thank you!!!
- Or scroll down to see/print to email in a membership, thank you!
- Or, If you’d rather print out a separate PDF format page, download it, fill it out, and mail it, click here: Membership
The Douglas County Historical Society was started in 1953. It was formed to protect and preserve the historical records, artifacts and buildings in Douglas County which were important in the building of our country and in the lives of the people who lived here.
The heritage of Douglas County belongs to all of us as well as to the future generations. The only way we can ensure that those later generations will receive this rich inheritance is by preserving it for them now.
If you believe that we should respect the past, learn from it, build on it and make it part of our present and future …..then you should be a member. There is no better TIME
- Support for historical society programs and projects
- Notice of meetings and other activities
- Support for the Historic Lane House
- Subscription to The Umpqua Trapper – A quarterly publication devoted to the history of Douglas County and the Umpqua Region.
Please print this page and mail it with your membership fee to:
Douglas County Historical Society
P.O. Box 2534
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
Please print this page out, & fill it out and send in with your membership dues.
___ New Member ____ Renewal
Membership ($25 annually): ________________________________
Contribution to General Fund: _______________________________
Contribution to Endowment Fund: ____________________________
In Honor of: _____________________________________________
In Memory of: ___________________________________________
Note: Donations beyond regular dues are tax-deductible. Your tax-deductible contribution help preserve our heritage for our children and will give inspiration to succeeding generations. Thank you for making the programs of Douglas County Historical Society possible.