About DCHS

The Douglas County Historical Society was formed in 1953.  It was formed to protect and preserve the historical records, artifacts and buildings in Douglas County.

The heritage of Douglas County belongs to all of us.

Current Officers:

President:  Maria Crince, Dori Jacob
Vice-President:  Dale Greenley
Treasurer:  Carol Dudley
Secretary:  Char Eggleston

Please visit The Floed-Lane House
Open Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm

Saturdays and group tours by appointment: 541-672-4386, or contact our secretary at 541-637-5121. Contact us via email: dchs.oregon@gmail.com

One Response to About DCHS

Comments are closed.